Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I survived!



I have survived a long finals week and made it through my freshman year at UM in the process. Finals went great and I even aced my Geology 100 exam, which shocked me quite a bit. Spring semester grades haven't been finalized yet but hopefully they will be posted soon. It was a difficult semester academically and I'm glad to be finished with my sanity intact. The good thing is that I am done with my required Econ class and no more supply and demand curves!!!

We celebrated the end of school last Friday at my favorite local steakhouse and it was such a nice way to relax and unwind. I only have until Monday to enjoy my time off and then it's back to work. Summer school will be 4 days a week but thankfully it's only one class.

I'll try to post a video blog in the next few days after I experiment a little more. There was a little glitch with my music playing during my first video but that’s been taken care of. Instead I will post clips into my blog of things relating to my current musical tastes. Hopefully things will flow a bit better for everyone who visits here.

It sounds like we'll be getting some summer weather this weekend with highs in the 80's. Finally it will be warm enough to be outside without having to be bundled up. I need to go get ready for a candidates forum tonight but I'll return in a few days with some sort of update.

Peace...Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, That is fantastic and exciting news! Thanks for the update and congrats on your success! Cheryl :)

Anonymous said...

Great job , mark!!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Mark!! You worked hard, but have to be feeling pretty good with the results. I will be waiting to hear how your next challenge in 'Poetry',goes :-)

Anonymous said...

Comment re: poetry was from Mom

Jason G said...

Congrats on your first Semester mark! Good luck with the summer course. I can tell you that a 4-week summer course can be grueling (but fun)! Usually the type of people who are diligent enough to take summer courses are more diverse than your typical class. Enjoy!