Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Good Times






Wow it's hard to believe that October is here and I'm into my 6th week of school. School has been great but it's been hectic journey so far. More on that shortly.

I had a great time when my parents recently came out on their fall visit. The weather was perfect and we sure took advantage of it. My parents attended their first Griz football game and what a wild afternoon it was! The Griz played Central Washington and at one point we were down by 14 points. Montana came back and it was a seesaw battle until the very end. The crowd of 25,000 roared as the Griz kicker punched through a 45 yard field goal as time ran out. It was a great victory for a very young team.

The rest of weekend was relaxing and it was a great break from school. We bummed around Missoula on Saturday/Sunday and went to one of my favorite restaurants. Time always goes by so fast and before I knew it, they were on their way back home.

My mom had the joy of helping me pug sit on Thursday (9/25) when Theresa & Dustin were in Helena. They were pretty good except for little Cari AKA Miss Mouth :-) She's a little squirt and is never shy about expressing herself. Even though she's a brat, she entertains us and makes us laugh. I wouldn't have her any other way.

I've survived my first round of exams and have come through in pretty good shape. My Math exam was a little disappointing with a score of 75 but I'm working hard on improving on the next exam. The bright side of things was getting A's on my MT History & Ethics exams. I'm happy with these scores but there's much more work ahead and several key exams yet to take.

There isn't much else going on besides school but I wanted to get an update up before this week was over. Stay well and I'll catch you sometime next week.

Peace...Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! what a great week you had with your parents there to watch all the things that was going on.
Mark you look so good and also so happy. Glad school is going so well for you ( of course we all new you would do well}
Well we have to admit winter is around the corner, leaves falling and of course now its time for coats. Dickinson area are expecting 8 to 10 in. of snow this weekend.
Mark take care.
So until later
Ione

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Mark. Love the one of the pugs and the cat. Always a pleasure reading your blog and "catching up" with you, you're a busy guy! :) Cheryl

Cindy said...

Super photo of you with the dogs and cat. Funny that you are the only one not getting any slept, LOL!