Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm Back!

I am finally back to update my blog. I have been dealing with some health issues over the past few weeks but everything is back to normal. It just takes a little time to ride out the bumps in the road.

Today was a good day with a couple positive things that happened. First off I had a article published in the IVUN Fall 2004 newsletter. It came in the mail today and it turned out awesome. I love to take every opportunity I can to share with people the many barriers that ventilator users face. If the article is posted on the net, I will put the link on my blog.

Tonight I watched the Brooke Ellison Story on A & E. Brooke suffered a spinal cord injury as a young girl and she also uses a vent to breathe. The movie deals with her life after her accident and her attaining a degree with honors from Harvard. It is so great to see disability covered in a positive light. This show really inspired me to strive for the best in my life. You go Brooke!!!

Tomorrow is game 3 of the World Series. Can the Red Sox go up 3-0 and be one step closer to making history? We shall see.

The Nodakwheeler

No comments: