Thursday, November 11, 2004

IVUN article is now online!

I apologize for not posting on a more regular basis. There are just times when I don't get to it.

Yesterday, the International Ventilator Users Network (IVUN) posted to the net my article that I wrote for their Fall 04 newsletter. They are a great organization and a big help to all the vent users out there. To view my article follow this link! or you can pay a visit to IVUN's web site..

There's not much else going this week but next Tuesday will be busy. I will be giving a presentation to the student nurses at Jamestown College. I will be talking about my life on a ventilator and how it's impacted my life. This is an excellentt opportunity for me to share my thoughts and experiences with future nurses. I will post how everything goes. Until next time.

Peace,

The Nodakwheeler

No comments: