Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Anticipation

We have already entered March and Spring is at our doorsteps again. Spring to me has always been a time of anticipation and excitement. This year there is more excitement in my life than I can remember for a very long time. I'm excited that my life is moving forward and that my dream of freedom is almost at hand.

My big move to Montana is almost two months away and I can't wait to open this new chapter in my life. There are many new people to meet, new places to see, new challenges to take on, and progresses yet to be achieved.

The next 9 weeks or so will fly by as I try to ready myself as much as possible for the changes ahead. Starting on April the 1st, I'll be posting weekly entries here to document things leading up to my move and continuing through the summer. I'll make sure to include pics as well.

We recently held a poll at the vent group I moderate. We voted on changing our name from the Northern Plains Vent Support Network to the Vent Support Network. Our new website is at http://www.geocities.com/thevsn Our membership has also reached 60, and the future growth looks awesome.

Again start looking on April 1st for my moving updates.

Take care,

Mark

1 comment:

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Hello,

I would like to ask you for your permission to add your blog to my link page so more people can read and become more aware with disabilities.. I'm deaf lady so I am well aware of disabilites.. Hope to hear from you if I could add your blog to my blog link page..

I will come back to check on your progress as you prepare for your move to Montana..

Keep on smiling! M-