Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A brief update

A cloudy Tuesday morning out the window but the sun is trying to come through. Summer is finally about here on the calendar and the weather has been great.

It's been awhile since my last blog update but here's a few things I've been up to.

I spent Father's Day with my folks and despite the wind, it was a pretty nice day out. We grilled some chicken and had a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon.

I'm starting to work on the next newsletter for the Vent Support Network. Hopefully it will be out very soon. I'll post when our newsletter is ready to roll.

There isn't much else going on but I'm managing to sit outside or go for a walk everyday. June has had some terrific days and hopefully the nice days will continue.

I'll try to post again very soon. Take care until then.

Peace,

Mark

4 comments:

Kay Olson said...

Thanks for the update. Not knowing what went wrong with the move, I've been very eager to hear you are well.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're up to blogging again. Ready to talk yet. Will be gone Thursday through Sunday.
Maack

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark...

Good luck man. C6-7 Quad of 12 years. Enjoy the journey.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for keeping us updated. Oh well, enjoy your summer. Hope to get more updates with you on how you spending your summer. Enjoy well!