Monday, October 22, 2007

Feeling better

The fall chill has gripped the Missoula valley and the top of nearby Mt. Sentinel had a brief dusting of snow Sunday morning. It was a perfect weekend to be inside watching football and studying.

The past week was alright except that I battled a cold. A few days of rest and Nyquil seem to have done the trick. I'm really feeling much better now and ready for the week ahead. It's that cold & flu time or year I guess and time for the annual flu shot.

It’s past the midway point of the semester and things are starting the ramp up. This week I have tests in Mass Media and Study Skills along with an op-ed paper for English Comp. The end of the term is in sight and it feels great to be on the downside. I’ll be meeting with my advisor on Tuesday and then I should have my schedule pounded out.

Today Ugga and Kari both have birthdays and we are taking them to Petsmart for a shopping excursion. It’s always fun to take them along and they get so excited. Ugga immediately knows it’s Petsmart as soon we turn into the parking lot. She’s such a silly girl. Next week I’ll have some pictures to put up.

Well studying calls so I better wrap it up. Take care until next time.

Mark

"When I die, I want to die living." - Margaret Bourke-White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that the semester is winding down. All that studying its time for a break. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off. Bec

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Mark, that flu can really take a toll on a person. Mark you sound so happy, there is nothing better then bieng busy and know you are achieving a goal.

The weather is really nice, hope it stays for a long time.
Until next time, Ione