Thursday, December 13, 2007

I made it!


Yesterday marked the end of fall semester for me and I feel great. Finals went fantastic and I should be in pretty good shape with my grades. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the holiday season.

I couldn't have survived this semester without the help of two very special ladies. My nurse Kimbra and Theresa have been extraordinary. They've put in long hours and helped me in so many ways. Everyday of this semester has been memorable and thankfully there weren't too bumps along the way. You guys are the greatest and without you none of this would have been possible! There's one thing about the upcoming spring semester that I'll love. No morning classes :-)

I spent Tuesday afternoon running around Missoula finishing up my Christmas shopping. The stores weren't very busy and it was nice not having to fight the crowds. Today (Thurs) I'll have to run to the post office and then to campus to wrap up a few details.

There's not much else going on except catching up on some movies and audio books. It's so nice to give my brain a little time off. Take care and enjoy the pics. The second picture this week was snapped after I fell asleep one night after a long study session. My study buddies have to be as close as possible at all times!

Peace,

Mark

“The road to success is always under construction” -- Lily Tomlin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I knew you could and would have an awesome 1st Semester Now,enjoy!! Happy Holidays! Shyla

Jenn said...

Cool!! Congrats on finishing your first semester. I'm sure you did great on your finals!

Anonymous said...

Well great job on finishing out your first semester! Now you can stop and breathe for a moment and enjoy the holiday season. Happy holidays! Bec

Anonymous said...

Great work on completing your first semester. I am sure you did well in all your classes. Enjoy your break, rest up for the next semester!! Merry Christmas!!

--MO DVR Counselor

**No Morning classes!!! How did you swing that!! :) Good for you!!