Thursday, June 25, 2009

New York Bound

Theresa and Dustin left for New York on Monday and are departing Rockford Illlinois as I type this. T & D took along Ugga, Daisy, and Sammy to the Pug Meetup so it is pretty quiet around here. The Pugs here with me are doing good but boy they sure miss their Mommy and Daddy.

Theresa is maintaining a blog during their entire trip and you can view it at Adventures of the MT Pug Pack

I'd like to say hello to all the FP folks who will be in Marlboro this weekend! Wish I could be there with you all. Heard a rumor though that the next one may be held over in Washington which would be a much shorter drive for us :-)

My mom has been here since last Friday and we've been having a great time. Today we are heading to Downtown Tonight and I'm taking her to the Osprey home opener tomorrow night. No shortage of things to go do that's for sure.

Summer schools ends today with the last exam for my History class. It's been a marathon course but I am so glad to get this big class out of the way. Now my two month vacation can begin and I can unwind a little.

I better go get ready so I can be at the university by 1. I'll be back with a more comprehensive update in the near future.

Peace...Mark

No comments: