Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long overdue



Well after a fantastic few weeks I thought it's high time I return with some sort of an update. Things have been crazy around here but I'm happy to report that Theresa, Dustin, and 3 Pugs are home safe after a 5,000 mile round trip to New York. They enjoyed themselves at the NY Pug Meetup and the Pugs travelled very well. It's sure good to have them all back home. You can read Dustin’s musings on their trip by visiting his blog at Speaking for the Dead.

While my housemates were off to New York, my mom stayed here in Missoula with me. We had an awesome time and we were able to do so many fun things. My dad joined us for the last 5 days and that was sure nice. I’ll share pictures next week of what we did but I need to sort through them first. Check out the video this week of the Missoula 4th of July fireworks we shot. Was good practice at some basic editing and it turned out pretty well I must say.

I finished up my American History class a few weeks ago and I couldn’t be happier. This class was intense but our professor was awesome which was nice. I was able to manage a strong B and that’s fine with me. Shouldn’t be any more history requirements but there is one or two classes I might still take. School starts on August 31st so at least I’ve got some summer left to enjoy.

Stay well and I’ll be back soon with some promised photos!

Peace…Mark

No comments: