Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Uncle Sam





We recently found out that our little black boy Sammy became an uncle. Sammy's brother Lucky who lives with our breeder Julie in North Idaho had five little girl pups. They are absolutely adorable and the spitting image of their dad and uncle.

The first picture is of our Sam followed by the proud papa. It amazes me how much these two look alike! The last two pictures are of the little ones. I may be biased but there's nothing cuter than a litter of baby puglets :) Thanks to Julie for these great pics.

By now many of you are aware of the recent catastrophe in Haiti. I'd like challenge each of you to make some kind of donation to the relief efforts. The easiest method I've found is donating online through the Red Cross. You can do this by visiting www.redcross.org

Peace...Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should secure more info then it has.