Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A better week




I'm feeling better this week and hopefully the antibiotics were all that was needed. I visit my primary doc on Thursday and I'm sure x-rays will be taken to see what my lungs are up to. The only thing I'm noticing is being a little more tired than usual but I can deal with that. At least my Coumadin levels are finally back in their normal range after being in flux.

Classes resume for me on next Tuesday and I'm feeling ready. Yesterday I ran around and finalized a few school things. I purchased my textbooks and ran them over to Disability Services so they could be scanned onto CD. There will be much more reading this semester but that's fine with me. My Poli-sci class has two books but I'm sure we won't be covering it all. The best part of this semester is no morning classes :-)

I'm looking forward to the final weekend of my break. On Saturday I'm going to see Brad Paisley in concert at the sold out Adams Center. I'm not a really big country music fan but Brad is someone who I really like. Should be an awesome show and if cameras are allowed I'll have picture next week.

I was finally able to download my pics from my camera and I decided to put a few here. They are from Christmas and I had to include one of Dustin's little cousin Trent. It was his first Christmas and he had a good time. The last one is of our sweet Ugga after we put her in a doggie Seahawks jersey. Was a bit snug and it gave her a few extra rolls....LOL

That's it for this week but before I go I want to wish my sister (1/2) and mom (1/18) a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Geez you guys are getting old :-)

Peace,

Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your up and running again,Mark. The pics were great.Enjoy Brad Paisley the begining of class bext week,epecially poli science. Gotta go, I am loging on to the CCA hearing in DC Shyla

Jenn said...

Great pictures! Glad you a feeling better.

Anonymous said...

why hello! It's good to hear that you are feeling better. I hope you enjoy your Brad Paisley I went to him this last fall and he was amazing. I'm definatly not a fan of country music but i would go see him again in a heartbeat. well good luck in your semester ahead i know you will do great as you usually do. oh and i may be getting older but your still older than me and your in your thirties so there. :) love your sister

Anonymous said...

Hi!

It's fun to read about all of you "spring chickens"!

Get well first & then have a great semester. I still miss my JC students, but I do get to supervise one student teacher each semester so that gets me into the schools. Just enough to keep on top of what's going on in the ed world.

Even though we are "cat people" (3 house cats), your pugs are just too cute for words.

Blessings,
Carolgene Wolf

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, I am glad things are going well for you. I am glad that school is keeping you busy. I do know what you do on your spare time when you are not in class. I used to work with you all the time. Take care and God bless. I think of you often. I hope one day to make it to Missoula to see you.