Thursday, June 12, 2008

Winter visits in June!



We awoke to quite a scene yesterday as you can see by the pictures. June snow of any kind is rare for these parts but it happens from time to time. I didn't find yesterdays weather very humorous :-) but the weatherman says much warmer weather for the weekend. I maybe can finally break the shorts out.

My poetry class continues to go well and in a week I'm all done. It's been a bit of a crash course in modern poetry but the professor has really been fun. I have enjoyed this class and it's a nice break from the routine stuff I've been taking. All that's really left is to rewrite my first analysis and take the final exam.

The video blog will return sometime after next week. It's just been too much to manage with the schedule I've kept lately. Take care all and I'll be return with another update real soon.

Peace...Mark

No comments: