Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting close/Cardio visit

In 4 short days I'll be making my pilgrimage back to North Dakota. This week has been busy as the final preparations are coming together. Lots of things to get ready but Theresa and my nurses have done a wonderful job of getting me set to go. I really wish Theresa & Dustin were able to come with us but things didn't work out for that this time. Will sure miss you guys and the Pugs a lot!

Today I went to my cardiologist for the yearly echocardiogram. I'm always a little nervous when I do tests like this because there's always that fear that my heart has grown weaker. Well I received a clean bill of health and some truly awesome results on my heart function. My heart is doing great and functioning at a high level. My cardiologist is a great guy and it's always good to see him. The news today couldn't have made me happier and a high note to start my vacation on.

This will be my last post before heading home for a week but I'll be back during next week with an update from Jamestown.

Take care everyone....Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, what a great report from your Dr. You are a very strong young man. lots of excitement in Jmst. on the 125th anniversary. Take care Mark and have a great trip to good old N.D.

Ione

Destiny Ann said...

Go Celebrate and enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation...you deserve it!! You will need the rest and relaxation to prepare you for the upcoming school year. Everyone needs a break now and then!! ENJOY!!

--MO VR Counselor