Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chilean Heroics



I've been slacking with the blog lately but school has been keeping me busy. My friend Marsha brought this video to my attention and I just had to share. It speaks to the good of humanity and also the bad.

These two women are heroes in the truest sense of the word. Their actions were unselfish and show the love these two have for their fellow human beings. As for these cowardly nuns, they sicken and disgust me. How can you pledge to take care of these people and then bail on them in their hour of need? Hopefully karma will catch up with those two very soon. I'd continue on a further rant about organized religion but I'll step off the soapbox for now :)

I'm curious to what other's think so please feel free to comment on this post.

Peace...Mark

No comments: