Saturday, March 13, 2010

Portrait pressure







A couple weeks ago we were given probably the hardest assignment of the semester in our photojournalism class. My mission whether or not I chose to accept it was to take thirty portraits of total strangers in a week.

Needless to say I was a bit panic stricken at first but it wasn't too bad once I got underway. I must say Missoula is full of cooperative souls and I only had a few refusals. The hardest part of this whole thing was the editing process. I'm still new to Photoshop so it took some time to edit thirty photos but I made it through.

I couldn't put all my portraits up here so I chose a few favorites instead. Hope you enjoy!

Peace...Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark! Like the Portraits. Great looking people,and appear to be quite congenial. You did a nice job! Thanks for sharing.
Mom

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.