Monday, April 10, 2006

5 weeks and counting


The sun is shining out this morning and rumor has it that it may hit 70 degrees today! It's exciting knowing that this weather will keep getting better and better.

Had an enjoyable weekend. Visited at my parent's house on Saturday and sat outside for a few hours. Felt great to be out in the sun even though I got a slight sunburn. The weekend ended on a high note as the Cubbies rallied to sweep the Cardinals in a 3 game series!

Things are going well on the Montana front. Last Friday I was able to secure a van to get me to Missoula in May. There isn't much going on this week except a possible interview with the local paper. I'll be spending Easter with my family this weekend.

Please keep me in your thoughts as the time for me to move draws near. I'll post another update next week. Have a Happy Easter!

Mark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark...I am a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor and have been reading your blogs for some time. I have learned so much from your experiences. I want to wish you well in your move to Montana, and hope that you will continue to post and help those of us that need to be educated!! I appreciate the work you do with the colleges, that will help educate the world too!! Keep posting and best wishes on your move!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Mark!
Long time no see. I'm ecstatically happy that you're going to be able to move out of the nursing home. I think you've accomplished great things and have a lot of great things to accomplish yet. It's been a real pleasure to know you and to have been associated with you. You've come a long way since the first time I saw you. Keep it up and good luck!!