Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Smooth Week

Here in North Dakota the weather the last few days has felt like June instead of mid April. It just amazes me at how the seasons can so quickly change up in the northern plains.

I had a very good Easter weekend and was able to be at my parents on Sunday for the day. I was able to sit outside for quite awhile and my dad and I walked out to the nearby golf course. Dinner was great and was just very nice to relax at home.

This week doesn't look too bad. The Jamestown Sun (local paper) will be publishing an article on my move maybe this week or next. I'm looking forward to people knowing why I must leave this state to gain my freedom from the nursing home.

Tomorrow night I plan to attend the Williams and Ree show at the Civic Center. Should be a great time and an enjoyable evening. The Cubs have been doing great also and I enjoy watching the games when they are televised. Hoping the Cubs will make the summer very exciting.

Things are pretty smooth on the Montana front. I have appointments all set with my new docs and case manager for when I arrive in Missoula. It's nice to see things falling into place and there have been many great people helping me make preparations.

That's about it for this week but I'll have a new post next Monday.

Peace,

Mark

No comments: