Monday, April 03, 2006

The Countdown Begins


In about roughly 45 days from this past weekend, I'll be set to head out on my great Montana adventure. Every week from now and through my move, I'll be posting updates on how things are going.

This week will be busy with trying to finalize some transportation arrangements for my trip west. I have a couple of real good options but my final choice will depend on what I can get scheduled the best. Other than that, the week looks good. Just wishing on the weather getting warmer.

Here's a few highlights on Missoula for inquiring minds. Missoula is a progressive city of 57,000 that is nestled in the western Rockies of Montana. Missoula is known as the Garden City and it's home to the University of Montana, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, & the Missoula Children's Theater. There also are many opportunities to enjoy the scenic outdoors in the area and Missoula is within easy driving distance of Glacier & Yellowstone National Parks. Missoula
also has a great webcam at http://co.missoula.mt.us/webcam/default.htm

Well another week begun and today kicks of the season for a majority of major league baseball. Another Cubs campaign starts and I hope to see them to well. If they don't well there's always next year they say ;-)

No comments: