Monday, November 20, 2006

Coeur d'Alene


Last Friday, Theresa, Dustin, and I traveled over to Coeur d'Alene Idaho to visit our friend Moe who was visiting from England. We had a 3 hour trip and the mountains were absolutely gorgeous as we made our way across western Montana & northern Idaho. We met at Red Lobster and had a great evening together. It was great meeting Moe and he is a very nice guy. Hopefully we will get to have the opportunity to see him again soon.

We will be celebrating Thanksgiving with Dustin's family over in Superior on Saturday. I look forward to be spending the holidays with Theresa and Dustin. I'll surely miss my family very much during this season but my new found freedom is reason for us all to be very thankful. I'll try to post some Thanksgiving pictures next week.

I have had a few minor trach issues lately and last week I went to see Dr. Haller who is an ENT. He is a great doc and I'm definitely in very capable hands. He ran a scope down my trach to get a good view of what's going on. After scoping we decided on doing a trach dilation procedure and possibly lasering some of the scar tissue inside my trach site. It's a very simple outpatient surgery and I'm scheduled to have it done December 19th. A nice early Christmas present :-)

I want to wish everyone a very safe and happy Thanksgiving! I'll be back with another post next week.

Peace,

Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, suppose you are stuffed from all the turkey you had this week-end, I know we ate to much on Thanksgiving. Hope the weather was nice for your trip. You are really making up for lost time in all your travels, we are so happy for you Mark. Those dogs are just so cute. Hope they got the problem with your trech fixed. Take care and God Bless. Ione and Duane