Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Montana Thanksgiving



This past Saturday I celebrated my first Thanksgiving in Montana. Theresa, Dustin, and I went to visit Dustin's relatives near Superior which is west of Missoula about 50 miles. Dustin's relatives have been great and they made me feel very welcome in their home. I look forward to the next time we can get together.

My parents and sister celebrated Thanksgiving with my grandparents down at their place. My grandpa has been recovering from a recent hip replacement surgery and is doing very well. It has been great to be in touch with all my family by phone since moving here.

All 3 of us went to the Southgate mall for a little shopping on Black Friday. Was fun to check out all the different stores and the deals they were offering. After shopping, we met some friends and went out for mexican.

The rest of this week looks pretty quiet except for the Griz playoff game on Saturday. Our first blast of really cold weather has hit and it sure feels good to be inside with the pugs.

Until next week, stay warm and take care.

Mark

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad you had a nice holiday Mark. I like the beard, it looks good on you.

Anonymous said...

Well Mark, did you gets stuffed on that great "turkey day" My you guys really get around, thats happy. Montana is really a pretty state, so much to see. I lived in Wolf Point for about 9 years, thats real flat country, but did travel the state, did lot of bowling, almost everyweek end we went some (tournament)where. Take Care, Ione