Tuesday, February 05, 2008


I'm hunkered down in my bed tonight juggling studying with watching the Super Tuesday returns. There's a sense of optimism with me as I hope that our country can finally get back on the right path. I was happy to see my home state (ND) won by Obama! It looks like a long race to the finish but that's not a bad thing for political junkies like me.

School continues to go fine but I can't remember when I've read so much :-) On Thursday I'll be taking my first math test and I'm actually feeling pretty good about it. I like not being rushed to get to class in the morning but going everyday sure makes the week fly by. The weekends sure are appreciated.

In Pug news, our gang of brats was selected to grace the homepage of the Pug owner group that we belong to. I had to put their picture on my post this week! Words can't describe how much joy they all bring to our lives.

Well time to wrap it up so I can go eat and watch more returns. I'll try to be back soon with a little lengthier update. Take care until then!

Peace,

Mark

We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. -- John F. Kennedy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, so happy to hear all is going so well. Your emails are so interesting, esp. the pictures of the dogs, they sure can bring joy to a person, they love you no matter what. We have always had a poodle, after the last one went to dog heaven, we have not had anymore. Have you much snow, we sure do, all the snow blows in our drive way, we are the only ones in the circle that has banks of snow, oh well, 2 more months and it will start to melt. Take care Mark.
until next time, Ione

Jason G said...

Mark - It is great to hear you are doing well and enjoying school! I am also happy to hear you are an Obama supporter! If you are interested in learning more about Super Tuesday and the presidential race, and to discuss it, please check out my blog at freedomandchoice.blogspot.com

About This Blog said...

Love the pugs, Mark - and I am glad you are taking the math class and not me!
thanks for your great blog!
Marie

Anonymous said...

mark, My son Billy loves the pugs!We enjoy all the news from Montana.Here in central ND we are waiting for the 50 mph winds and the same wind chill!I enjoyed the music....I missed that when you left cdv.Take care,Laurel

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark my name is Richard Darienzo. I heard about you from responses i got from a posting i made on the Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) message boards. i asked if anyone knew of any adult dmd patients that live or have tried to live independently or what has been done by people? Is there a way i could email you? My email is Hamletxi@aol.com