Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!





There’s one week to go until spring break and I’ll definitely need the break. I have major exams this week in Poli Sci, Macroeconomics, and math. I’ve studied hard and hopefully I will do well. No major plans for break except to relax and not think of school :-)

This weekend I went to the Big Sky Conference Women’s Basketball Championship at the university. It was a blast and the Griz women crushed Montana St. 101-65 to earn a berth to the big dance. The pairings will be announced on ESPN today and hopefully the women will have a successful tournament.

We’ll be celebrating St. Patty’s Day with the traditional corn beef and the trimmings. It was so good last year and I’ll be looking forward to that all day! It’s time for me to head off to class but I’ll be back next week with another update. Take care and I’ve attached a few pictures from the weekend. Peace…Mark

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Saint Patty's Day!! Shyla

About This Blog said...

Wonderful wearing of the green, my friend!
Beir bua agus beannacht, (Best wishes,)

Marie